• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest time - Guess the delivery date!

gtadroptop

You can't make this stuff up
Yesterday I did my part to stimulate the US economy and keep Chrysler in business. I ordered a new pick-up truck. This seems like a good excuse to have a contest.

Naturally, I couldn't buy just any old truck off the lot. This one is being built for me. According to the salesman, delivery will be between 4 to 8 weeks.

The contest rules are straightforward - guess the date and time of day when I sit in the drivers seat of the truck for the first time. The person with the closest guess will win a nice fiver.

Good luck.

March the 27th @ 5:08

Congrats, don't forget to post pics. Thanks for the contest

-eric-

April 8th, 4pm the day of my paramedics final.

Thanks for the contest.

edit:forgot the time.

Monday, April 6th at 1:00 PM. Don't have too much fun with it ;)

April 4th at 3pm. Thanks for the contest and congrats on the new car. Just wondering whats so special about you're car that they have to special make? Chryslerdor?

April 4th at 3pm. Thanks for the contest and congrats on the new car. Just wondering whats so special about you're car that they have to special make? Chryslerdor?

I ordered a regular cab Dodge Ram 1500. Back in the day, I had an F-150 regular cab that I absolutely loved. Family pressure forced a change to extended cabs (hate the looks of them) and the current Chevy Avalanche. I'm finally able to get what I want again, but every truck in the region was extended or crew cabs.