• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest

tasman

Just another Squirrel
Well I would like to think Rod and Cigar Pass for letting me be a part of this community!

I have had the pleasure of meeting a lot of great people and smoking some good cigars!

Well in short a contest"

No A$$hats at least 60 posts in good standing! I am judge and jury! You will get a nice 5'er.

The highly publicized stogie habit of what President earned him 10,000 cigars from various voters upon winning the presidency. He tried to sample at least one from each batch and gave the rest as gifts.

William McKinley insisted on smoking Havana's, but stocked the less expensive ____________ brand for presentation to reporters and guests.

What state is it illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle?

What state is it illegal for anyone to give lighted cigars to dogs, cats, and other domesticated animal kept as pets?

What state is it law that, anyone who has been drinking is "sober" until he or she "cannot hold onto the ground?

What state is it that no man may purchase alcohol without written consent from his wife?

What state can a parent be arrested if his child cannot hold back a burp during a church service?

Thanks for the contest Dean....Here's my best shot...

Ulysses S. Grant

White Owl

Alabama

Illinois

Kentucky

Pennsylvania

Nebraska

Well I would like to think Rod and Cigar Pass for letting me be a part of this community!

I have had the pleasure of meeting a lot of great people and smoking some good cigars!

Well in short a contest"

No A$$hats at least 60 posts in good standing! I am judge and jury! You will get a nice 5'er.

The highly publicized stogie habit of Ulysses Grant earned him 10,000 cigars from various voters upon winning the presidency. He tried to sample at least one from each batch and gave the rest as gifts.

William McKinley insisted on smoking Havana's, but stocked the less expensive WHITE OWL brand for presentation to reporters and guests.

What state is it illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle? Oregon

What state is it illegal for anyone to give lighted cigars to dogs, cats, and other domesticated animal kept as pets? Illinois

What state is it law that, anyone who has been drinking is "sober" until he or she "cannot hold onto the ground? Kentucky

What state is it that no man may purchase alcohol without written consent from his wife? Illinois

What state can a parent be arrested if his child cannot hold back a burp during a church service? New Jersey

How'd I do?

Well I guess I can edit since I got next to last WRONG!! lol

Ulysses Grant
White Owl
Oregan
Illinois
Kentucky
Pennsylvania
Nebraska

Grant
White Owl
Oregon
Illinois
Kentucky
Pennsylvania
Nebraska

Grant

White Owl

Oregon

Illinois

Kentucky

Pennsylvania

Nebraska

Edit. ... ooops I see I was beat out on this one. :(

Congratulations on 2 years on CP to a fine BOTL!

(I'm not smart enough for your contest but thanks anyway!)

Ulysses S. Grant

White Owl

Alabama

Illinois

Kentucky

Pennsylvania

Nebraska

Even though Lurch beat me to it I was determined to post it after looking them all up dang it! lol. Congratulations Lurch (As long as we are both right?) Some of this stuff is pretty insane! Thanks for the contest Dean, some interesting stuff. And congrats and the 2 year anni!
B

Congrats on your first two years, and I hope you have many more after it.

BEANS!!!!

Congrats on two years Dean! You're a fine BOTL that I myself, and many others I am sure, are proud to consider you a friend, :D

Grant
White Owls
Alabama
Illinois
Kentucky
Pennsylvania
Nebraska

But then again, Lurch already won.

Congrats bro. You can just hand off the winnings pretty soon.

2 years eh? Seems like yesterday and I remember it well. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Congrats Tasman!!!

Dean, I couldn't possibly express through words the admiration and respect I have for you. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and shake your hand before you head back to that 'place'. Take care of yourself bro. Come home. Retire. Smoke cigars with beautiful young women in tight yellow t-shirts.

And oh yeah, Happy Anniversary!