• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest.....:)

dixieland_conjunction

If it isn't dixieland, it isn't REAL jazz
I recently acquired a few culebras.

One guess per person. No editing. Contest lasts until someone gets it.

The first person to guess what brand AND origin (just specify Cuban or Domestic) will get one from me :thumbs:

One hint: It is genuine, but not nessicarily a public release. In other words - it isn't Cohibin Brand. ;)

Cheers,
Dixie

Ashton VSG Domestic. :love: One can dream.

Drew Estate Medusa, Dominican

Partagas Cuban
My first ever was, thanks to Fast4Dr.

Davidoff Dominican and VSG
These would be yummmmmy :love:

Drew Estates, Connie, La Flor
I'd pass on these ;)

Hoyo De Monterrey Cuba
I'd give one a try :)

Let's examine D-I-X-I-E, not M-O-K-I. I'm not Carlito Jr.'s poolboy :p :sign:

Anyway....You're ALL wrong so far :D Especially AVB who's must have been reviewing his drinks a little early today because he copied Beast. Bwahahahah

Edit: OK, actually, I suppose Beast didn't follow the instructions, so technically, AVB was not as impared as I suspected. You're both wrong anyway, so ha! :D

Cheers,
Dixie

That would be a ISOM of the H Upmann persuasion............

BenjieV ;)

dixieland_conjunction said:
Anyway....You're ALL wrong so far :D Especially AVB who's must have been reviewing his drinks a little early today because he copied Beast. Bwahahahah

Edit: OK, actually, I suppose Beast didn't follow the instructions, so technically, AVB was not as impared as I suspected. You're both wrong anyway, so ha! :D

Cheers,
Dixie
Drew has made 2 different Culebras, I was being specific. I'm not wrong, you just don't have the right cigar :p

I did a search and found nothing but the ones stated.
Just to be a loser and get a guess in I gotta go with the cohibin favorite;
Cohiba/cuban

and I'm lucky loser # what?