• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cooled humidor finally done

Saschagast

after about 3 months of weekend laboring my humidor is finally done.
it's cooled with 2 peltier units and so far just humming along.
humidity is already there , temp is still pulling down, only a few more degrees and I finally have a safe place for my cigar collection.

here now a few pics of the finished humidor, wood is zebra wood veneer on the outside, everything on the inside is spanish cedar, face frame and doors are cherry
this was a fun project, but I am glad everything is done and my livingroom/assembly/finishing room is finally cleaned up again

front
99166276.jpg

left side
99166281.jpg

right side
99166285.jpg

bottom drawer for yard dogs and cigars for friends that dont know anything about cigars
99166279.jpg

top drawer for my nice singles I buy
99166278.jpg

and the front open
99166277.jpg

all of the construction pics you can find here

http://www.pbase.com/saschagast/humidor_construction

thanx for looking guys

now I just need to get a few more cigars and start aging some

Wow, that looks awesome! Are all those boxes full? hehe, jealousy my friend, just jealousy! :)

Don

Congratulations on completing what is a first class cabinet!

Enjoy it, as your cigars have a very nice home :thumbs:

Beautiful work. I'm sure you could get more than a few orders from the BOTL's here..... :thumbs:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

I am utterly speechless.

Nevertheless, let me give it a try: That has to be one of the most beautifully designed and constructed home-made humidors that I have ever seen before. Congrats!

Beautiful work, Saschagast. You've set a standard both for utility and aesthetics. Well done! :thumbs:

That is just an amazing piece of work there. Enjoy that because it is really something special

I wish i had your skills man That looks SOO good I like the frosted windows.

Nice indeed. However, how are you doing with seal, maintaining RH and temp? In other words, how is your design performing? I'd also love to know your design and parts source for the Peltiers

Very nice man. Love the wood grain and the frosted glass is a nice, modern looking touch. :thumbs:

That is a fine piece of work there. Good job on design and construction. I like how much room you have for everything.