• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coolerdoor question

Johnny-O!

Hello all, hope you are enjoying the long weekend. I am looking to put together another coolerdoor but have some questions. What Coolers have you recently purchased that are working out well? The reason why I ask is back in the day it used to be said that Igloo's had the better seal, specifically if the lid closed with a "whoomp" and not a thud. Looking around a few stores I am not finding that. LMK what you are finding out there. Thanks all, John

Honestly I just bought a new igloo, true it doesn't make the sound, but I tossed in a flashlight it and killed the room lights and nothing escaped so I think the seal is fine (plus a ton cheaper than a Yeti).

Just for you John,

I'll go ahead and store all your extras and new arriving stock for a modes storage fee in trade :whistling:

Just kidding, but honestly the igloos are still fine, you could go with the igloo marine versions for a little more insulation though.

Billy