• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Corazon anejo

Robbmt

Thermal UP!!!!!!
What a wonderful tequila!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful amber brown that fills the nose with butterscotch.
a pleasant spice that brings on a nice full bodied burn that fades with mixed oak and spice.

Oh Santa?!!!?

Not being a tequila drinker, how does this compare to some of the better known brands? I have a bottle of Cuervo that has been sitting for years, the wife has a Margareta every 6 months so it lasts a while but she is getting near the bottom.

AVB said:
Not being a tequila drinker, how does this compare to some of the better known brands? I have a bottle of Cuervo that has been sitting for years, the wife has a Margareta every 6 months so it lasts a while but she is getting near the bottom.
Cuervo???????

Have U ever had Patron at least???

Corazon makes some of the BEST tequila HANDS DOWN.

Cuervo aint even in the same leaugue! ;)

Phil has it right.

Cuervo is fine for taking shots or mixing up margaritas with (though being a big parrothead I'll try Margaritaville tequila.)
Though the 1800 stuff is pretty good.

Anejo tequila is the most aged and are great sipping drinks
Reposado not aged as much and fewer are fine for sipping

In the Anejo category,even though I've only had it once so far CORAZON rules.

Noteworthy would be

CABO WABO
PATRON
SAUZA

As I said, I don't drink tequila so I haven't tried anything beyond the norm. If I get something fancy for the wife I'll try it but otherwise I try to avoid it. Tequila is just not something I like.

Corazon is the best, imo. There's only one drawback to it. It's too good to shoot. Cuervo works just fine for that but Corazon should be savored.

FatherTiresius said:
Corazon is the best, imo. There's only one drawback to it. It's too good to shoot. Cuervo works just fine for that but Corazon should be savored.
Agreed. A good tequila should be savored, not shot. But if you can shoot that swill that is Cuervo you're a better man then I Greg :D

Oh yeah, I can shoot Cuervo; no salt (it's bad for you) and I eat the whole lemon (or lime) wedge, rind and all. Usually after a day of skiing.

FatherTiresius said:
eat the whole lemon (or lime) wedge, rind and all.
:0 OH MAN!!!!!

U are a savage bro, I could not do that.

You should try it. I do it all the time - even without the tequila. Seriously, I'm not trying to gross anybody out....it's really good.

Cuervo shots are fine.

Eating a lemon?. Anytime because you like them. I am not the one to judge. ;)