• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Corned beef and cabbage soup

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
I love corned beef and cabbage but when my daughter said she made corned beef and cabbage soup last weekend, I was skeptical.

It was absolutely incredible!

Linky

That sounds delicious.. We already had corned beef for the crock pot for Wednesday. Might need to alter our plans.

We usually buy two or three CB's and freeze a couple. Nice to have later. We already had the basic CB&C in the InstaPot.....so good.

I love corned beef and cabbage but when my daughter said she made corned beef and cabbage soup last weekend, I was skeptical.

It was absolutely incredible!

Linky
I’ve had corned beef and cabbage soup before and really enjoyed. I’m planning the classic boiled CB&C dinner for Saturday night. Mouth is already watering. Wife doesn’t care for it so I only cook it once a year.

This thread isn’t any good without pics... this was before I left this am... I’ll take more tonight
Note to self. 1 clove of garlic = 1 tsp NOT 1 TBSP
886EA790-6828-41C9-A368-B0FA65F188C1.jpeg

It was VERY GOOD!!! I have a lot of leftovers, so it'll be good for a while also.

It looks really good, what a pity I shouldn't be eating it now. I already miss grilling and campfire soup so much. When I was a kid, my father and I would often choose a picnic spot near a lake and have a real feast of grilled meat over a campfire and soup with the aroma of wood and rich broth. I got very healthy because every week my dad and I would literally devour sweets and grilled meat burgers. I miss those days and your post made me nostalgic. After my classmates started laughing at the sight of me, I decided to take the healthcanal.com course and for good reason. I look better already, but now I eat eliminating meat from my diet

Last edited: