• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Could use a little help..

{tpc}

Professional Poker Tournament Loser
Hi everyone, been awhile since I've made a unique post of my own, but everyday life has been keeping me pretty busy.

They are having a little contest at my work which I would like to win. What I'm winning I don't even know but I do know there probably isn't much time left in the contest as they will announce winners in January.

Anyways they are trying to build a presence on social media. So the contest is posting a picture and the picture with the most likes wins. It can be across Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. I choose Instagram because my kids always bug me to post and I never have, until today, my first post lol. I had a pic of each of them at the corporate holiday party, and so as to not make one of them mad I stitched it together. It's nothing special but I think it's cute. :)

So if you have a Instagram account or know someone who does and you want to "like" my photo, I would be appreciative. :)

Here is a link:

https://instagram.com/p/_HvIYhOxkCLacrnTJEPLerADAuwhCdzBMLY8I0/