• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cowboy Boots Are Terrific!

knightlaird

Greetings, Buckaroos! I have about a dozen pairs of cowboy boots. I really like them all. I have a pair of Teju Lizard boots that are among my favorites. I like my pair of Lone Star boots with wingtips and star inlays. My favorite everyday cowboy boots are a tan pair of Tony Lama's. Unfortunately, I do not have photo capabilities for my computer to show some pictures. Please tell us about your cowboy boots. I also want to wish everyone a very Happy 4th of July! Regards, knightlaird

no problem dude, I've still got that pic I took of you in NYC last year

002%20Singing%20Naked%20Cowboy%20-%20Nothing%20Is%20Impossible%20in%20New%20York.jpg

Hey, knightlaird, you're in pretty good shape! You work out? :whistling:

:sign:

I grew up in Southeast Texas - love boots, but can't wear them any longer.

My boots arepolished (if scuffed) black leather with a speed tightener on the strings. They aren't cowboy boots though, they're Flight Boots! I love them, but hate cowboy boots, sorry.

-K-

I have 3 pairs of boots. All are Naconas. Very comfortable.

There have been a bunch of odd things posted here in the Lobby in my time but this is right up there.

Hi, JimD! I am glad that you enjoy your Nocona cowboy boots. My Teju Lizard cowboy boots are Nocona's. Probably, some of the best authentic cowboy boots are available from Nocona, Tony Lama, and Justin. These are all, of course, Texas boot companies. Haha! Have a great weekend, JimD! Regards, knightlaird

Hi, JimD! I am glad that you enjoy your Nocona cowboy boots. My Teju Lizard cowboy boots are Nocona's. Probably, some of the best authentic cowboy boots are available from Nocona, Tony Lama, and Justin. These are all, of course, Texas boot companies. Haha! Have a great weekend, JimD! Regards, knightlaird

Well, sort of. I do know that most of Justin Western Boots are produced in Mexico, and are of lesser quality than in the old days. The Justin Original Workboots are produced in the United States, and are some of the best workboots you can get.

I actually wear them in the Operating Room for my job. One of my little 'signatures', me in green scrubs and brown western/workboots (steal toe, of course).

As for regular western boots, I have a pair of brown Nacona's that I have had for years, but we them only sparingly, and a pair of tan Nacona's that I have had for about 3 years, and have had them re-soled twice. Shows great wear, and the stories from those boots are worth a million...

ALostTexan

Chippewa Loggers even when riding, never could get next to those pointy toed boots.

NA

Dingos here, pointy enough to land in the crack of your ass.... :sign:

I've got two pair. My ex-wife bought me the first pair when we were still married. I think they're Dingos but she can' remember. They're pointy toed. :laugh: My newer ones are Dingos (no pointy toes :D ) and they're very comfortable! :thumbs:

I like playin' soccer with a b-b, so give me those pointed toe boots!!! :D

LMAO at Lee...

And that picture is just... well... wrong in so many ways...

I have a pair of black Lucchese elephant hide boots. A pair of elephant shit kickers!!

Own two pairs of Justins for over twenty-five years. Just have to have them re-soled and heeled every few years and they're good as new.

One of my buddies from work is from Texas and he wears his Ostrich cowboy boots to work quite a bit...