• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP’s Cigars 201-2 Pass

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
Classroom_picture.jpg

CP’s Cigars 201-2 Pass

Hello and welcome to CP’s Cigars 201-2 class! Right now I'm looking for thirty students to join up. Post in the thread if interested, however please keep in mind that preference will be given to previous students (longer term members), so even if you post it doesn't guarantee you'll be able to attend this time.

SYLLABUS:

1) I will list the cigars in order on the Board. The first person in the list who is to receive the package will go ahead and write on the board (before or during shipment of package) what cigars they will Take (T) from the package and what cigars they will Put (P) back in. I will decide if the T/P is acceptable or unacceptable and confirm on the Board. Your "puts" should be equal in value/rarity with your "takes". NC for NC and ISOM for ISOM. Three $3 cigars doesn’t equal one $9 cigar. Once approved, you should cross off your "takes" with a single line on the inventory sheet, and number your "puts" with the next # open. Individual baggies, a permanent marker, and pen will be included in the pass (please make sure to put them back when done). I prefer to re-use the same baggie, so remove your "take" cigar and replace it with your "put" cigar, then color over the original number and write the number of your put. Please do not remove cigars from the baggies you are not taking.
2) The package can be sent via USPS with a Delivery Confirmation (DC) number, UPS, or DHL. Each DC or tracking number will be written on the board once the package has shipped. If at all possible, sign up at USPS for CLICK-N-SHIP. Very simple and fast way to print your own shipping label, no muss no fuss at the Post Office, just drop it off (gees, I sound like an advertisement for USPS).
3) You MUST write on the board once you’ve received the package and immediately contact via PM, Board, and phone (optional) the next person in the list to ensure they are ready to receive.
4) If you are the next person to receive in the pass, it would be a good idea to go ahead and let everyone know you are there and ready. If you know that it is your turn next and will not be available to accept the pass, please alert everyone so the pass can be re-routed as necessary. Please make sure to watch the board to ensure you know when your turn is coming up. Communication is KEY!
5) If no confirmation is received from the next person on the list in 48 hours, then the package will be sent to the next person on the list that does respond they are ready.
6) Please double-check the contents of the package to ensure everything is in order and good condition. If anything needs to be done such as increasing humidity or re-packaging/replacing the box, please make sure to do so.
7) Please be prompt. Once the package is received, make the T/P’s as quickly as possible and get the package out to the next person. T/P’s should already be decided before the package arrives, so shouldn’t take much time. However, there will always be exceptions.

Below will be the initial list of cigars. I will keep this list updated with each trade and also keep the Cigar List Link updated for downloading if needed. Once I’ve received all the student’s information (names, shipping address, etc.), I will post the names in order of receiving the pass as well as post a map.

*Here is a link to help with pricing: Non - Cuban Comparison Shopper.
**To determine pricing; find the cigar in the list, add all store's prices in the row, divide the total by the number of stores, divide by number of sticks on sale (use full box if available). This should give you the best price for each stick. Please note we will go by the average of what a cigar is going for at the time of the T/P, not what it was paid for at time of purchase.

PASS LIST
1 - Kingantz
2 - bigmanfromou
3 - br174
4 - masphatness
5 - jayro75
- Nasty
6 - drunkfish3
7 - ironpeddler
8 - punk_lawyer
9 - Larryh
10 - Jnknzz
11 - b.dawgson
12 - phatcat
13 - Modo22
14 - Par 3 cigars
15 - Gavin
16 - 4cbin3
17 - Wavescrashing
18 - investandprosper
19 - Whopper
20 - The Green Monkey
21 - nashkicker
22 - Redraider

Map-1.jpg

09-13-10CigarList-1.jpg

09-13-10CigarList-2.jpg

09-13-10CigarList-3.jpg

09-13-10CigarList-4.jpg

09-13-10CigarList-5.jpg

09-13-10CigarList-6.jpg

I'd love to join, Greg!

*passin notes and pickin boogers...

I'd like to do another pass Greg! If I could also request, pending my acceptance to the class, to be in the last half of the pass order.

I will not throw stuff in class...I will not throw stuff in class...I will not :sign:

PM sent.

I wouldn't mind in again, as long as USPS tracking works this time. I can't stomach what happened last year, again. :p

Is this the sex educaaa............Oh HEY, whattayall doin' over here? I think I'd like to change my elective, teacher!

May I be considered for this?

I have never been in a pass but would love to join Greg..
Let me know if you have room.
Dain

***Walks in to class with a swagger, hands the teach a HTF!******

Oh oh oh........pick me pick me:rolleyes:

PJ

apple phhhhhff