• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Chili Challenge IV - The Ghost Challenge

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
CP Chili Challenge IV - The Ghost Challenge

It's been awhile since our last chili challenge, so it's time for another. :D

The last three challenges seemed too easy, so we're kicking it up a notch (or two).  The winner will receive a nicely selected 5 pack of ISOM's.

The Rules
  1. The contestant will receive one bhut jolokia (ghost pepper) from Emoshun's garden.
  2. The contestant will eat the entire pepper (minus the stem), chew it for 30 seconds, and then swallow.
  3. He will not drink or eat anything for 5 minutes, from the point the pepper enters his mouth.  Pepper must be chewed the moment it enters his mouth.
  4. Contestant will record the entire event, and post it to YouTube.
Selection Process

If you are interested in participating, please post in this thread.  Rod will select contestant (if more than one person wants to "play").

Good luck!

I'll pass, haha!

But I look forward to watching!

I think I will be a benchwarmer, sit on the sidelines, drink a beer (or 6)  & watch this event unfold.

What if we made this a voting system where there were 5 members in consideration and the board as a whole could nominate their "favorite" guy?

The 5 members chosen by Rod of course. :D

Maybe I'll do it at our get together on 8/2. Gonna need ice cream and milk handy to down at the 5:00 mark.

Nice!

Jimmy - send him the ghost! :d

Rod said:
Nice!

Jimmy - send him the ghost! :D

I need Jimmy to validate that the peppers from the plant are hot.  Can he do a video himself for proof?

I already had him validate the heat level this past weekend.  I know Jimmy pretty well, and can trust he performed the "test".  :D

4 hours of numbness, and I had a lil baby one.

Getting this out today!

DC# 9405903699300224495832

emoshun said:
4 hours of numbness, and I had a lil baby one.

Getting this out today!

DC# 9405903699300224495832

C'mon Jimmy, we don't want C backing out. :laugh:

That's true!

In all honesty the ghost doesn't even begin to unfurl its layers of heat until after the 5 min mark.

Imagine a top fuel dragster, spinning it's tires to warm them up, well the first 5 minutes is pretty much like that.

After that it's just a stairway to heaven Kris! (Which would be a perfect ballad to play while eating this puppy!)

emoshun said:
That's true!

In all honesty the ghost doesn't even begin to unfurl its layers of heat until after the 5 min mark.

Imagine a top fuel dragster, spinning it's tires to warm them up, well the first 5 minutes is pretty much like that.

After that it's just a stairway to heaven Kris! (Which would be a perfect ballad to play while eating this puppy!)

I'd be worried about 1-2 hours later.

bfreebern said:

That's true!

I'd be worried about 1-2 hours later.

I'd be more worried about 1-2 days later...

Just think of the endorphin rush it creates.