• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP FORUMS TO BE UPGRADED

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Dear Members,I know since early February I've been saying we're going to be upgrading our forums here. The organization which programmed our forum software has been working hard to produce an excellent upgrade, and that is why it has taken so long to be published. I am being told that the release of the new upgrade will be out next week. I will install the new forum software as soon as it's released (6 day's to be exact). I will also be including some new forum topic's I think you all will enjoy. With the new forum will come many new features. Rest assured, all of the messages/post's/etc on this forum will be converted over to the new forum, so nothing will be lost. It's simply an upgrade. With this upgrade will come many new features which will be useful to you all, especially being that the nature of this forum includes there to be alot of interaction within our community. Some features of the upgrade:
- buddy list (you can have your own address book)
- avatars (a image you upload will appear next to your post's)
- more smilies
- personal control panel, make the forum work how YOU want
- member list
- Intergrated Messenger
- Polls (conduct online survey's)
- Track Topics via Email
- and ALOT more...Stayed tuned, we're increasing our interactivity. Like I said, being the nature of our community, it's important we maintain a highly interactive community. Thank you for using CigarPass.com. Best Wishes,Rod Linsalato
CigarPass.com - Admin

I beleive this calls for the PEE-PEE DANCE! :biggrin: LOL
As usual Rod you are going above and beyond the call of duty! you the man!

Rod, thanks for all your hard work. I will now join Darren in the PEE-PEE Dance.lol

Rod,
can't wait for the upgrade, sounds great.
I have modified the PEE-PEE dance to the POO-POO shuffle.

Thanks guys, your kind comments are very appreciated. We *should* have the new board up sometime next week. Thanks again,Rod