• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP front page

It would be cool to have reviews from the forums show up on e front page automatically once they got a certain number of likes maybe??? Making that page dynamic where Rod wouldn't need to touch it

....but the lead review of the e-cigar vape kit is such a great promotional tool for our community! I am shocked we haven't organized an e-cigar cartomizer pass yet! :rolleyes:

....but the lead review of the e-cigar vape kit is such a great promotional tool for our community! I am shocked we haven't organized an e-cigar cartomizer pass yet! :rolleyes:

Soon!

470756127-e-cigarette-miami-vapor-shark_custom-2b40056a4379d647de2ec02291e86fd5a497b730-768x511.jpg

Kirk - Let me know when you need some more ejuice. I have some fresh grape and strawberry varieties that just arrived. I can get it out to you today if you like. I'll be sure to bring enough to the next CP board meeting.

Gary - funny you ask. About two months ago I started working on a new idea. You're going to start seeing fresh reviews appear very soon.

Kirk - Let me know when you need some more ejuice. I have some fresh grape and strawberry varieties that just arrived. I can get it out to you today if you like. I'll be sure to bring enough to the next CP board meeting.

No ejuice, but I do have Grape Blunts I can send someone for review, bought a paper box of 50 with a date code "Last Week".

Last edited:
You will now start seeing the CP homepage become active with regular cigar reviews. :)