• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Merchandise Now Available

StogieWear

Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em
Rod and I have worked together the last few weeks to get the details worked out for Cigar Pass Merch. To start there are 2 different shirt styles available in 2 different colors. We will be working to get other items like hats, hoodies (when the weather gets cooler), etc. Every order will include a sticker as well.

The shirts are both available in Sand or Military Green. They both have the text based small CP logo on the front left, and either the Cigar Pass text logo or the Cigar Pass Girl Image on the back.

cigarpass_mock_front_logo_sand.pngcigarpass_mock_back_logo_sand.pngcigarpass_mock_back_girl_sand.png

cigarpass_mock_front_logo_militarygreen.pngcigarpass_mock_back_logo_militarygreen.pngcigarpass_mock_back_girl_militarygreen.png

Pricing is based on size, since the larger blank Tees are more expensive. I am still working to get the transfers and other items ordered so it may be up to 2 weeks to get some orders shipped. I will keep everyone up to date on the status.

You can order the shirts at https://www.stogiewearapparel.com/collections/cigarpass
As always, you can use the "cigarpass10" discount code at checkout for 10% off your entire order

Let Me or Rod know if you have any questions or issues

Thanks
Dave

I have to say, I'm quite disappointed in the turn out. I often hear people ask how they can support CP, well here's your chance. We created both shirts with and without the girl, to try and please everyone, though only 1 order has come in. I can't expect Dave to purchase the materials to start making CP shirts, only to fulfill one order.

I understand if we currently don't have your size available, however am curious if the community even wants shirts? What CP branded items does everyone want, if anything?

I would be happy to get a shirt or two, just bad month for me $ wise....

As I mentioned in the other thread. When and if we get an option that has just the logo on front of shirt with nothing on the back, I will be a buyer. I would love to see the Cigar PAss logo minus the .com on the front of shirt...

Last edited:
I will be buying if/when my size becomes available which is a hard to find size to begin with. I will that @StogieWear tees are probably the best fitting most comfortable I have worn.

I ordered.. starting to get chillier here in WI already.. so just got 1 tee for now. I'm all over sweatshirt or hoodies when they're ready. Looking forward to the tee.. especially after what Nate just said! 👍

Just curious.. how were you guys able to get Steven Seagal's son to model for you?

cigarpass_mock_front_logo_sand.png

😛

Egocentric Gavin: Oh, I’ll wait til the full line is out and place one big order.

Enlightened Gavin: Oh, they need proof that there’s an appetite for this stuff if they’re going to expand the line.

Order placed…

Egocentric Gavin: Oh, I’ll wait til the full line is out and place one big order.

Enlightened Gavin: Oh, they need proof that there’s an appetite for this stuff if they’re going to expand the line.

Order placed…
I was actually thinking the same. Was waiting for the dad hat and I was gunna buy the hat and the shirt but I’ll just grab a shirt for now

I have to say, I'm quite disappointed in the turn out. I often hear people ask how they can support CP, well here's your chance. We created both shirts with and without the girl, to try and please everyone, though only 1 order has come in. I can't expect Dave to purchase the materials to start making CP shirts, only to fulfill one order.

I understand if we currently don't have your size available, however am curious if the community even wants shirts? What CP branded items does everyone want, if anything?
My friend,

I appreciate the effort to get the CP wear out. I like shirts(both long and short sleeves) and sweat shirts(hoodies). I don’t wear hats due to the large size of my brain pan. They usually look like one of the whirlybird hats the Lil Rascals used to wear. Yea, not a good look.

That being said, I really wish Tall’s were more readily available. I did some checking, and talking with Stogiewear about the options. Long term, I’m hopeful.

In the meantime, to get em out there, I ordered a short sleeve for now, and will prolly order the long sleeve(if available) for fall/winter.

I do appreciate everything you do to make this place our home. Thanks!

Floyd T