• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP T-Shirts - Want one?

ONLY VOTE IF YOU PLAN ON PURCHASING A SHIRT.

• MEDIUM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LARGE

• XL

• 2XL

• 3XL

• Total voters

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
We're working on getting the CP Herf T-Shirts made. We had a problem w/ the screen printer, which is why they were not ready for the herf. Those who attended the herf will receive their shirt free of charge, just pay shipping.

The price of the shirts has not been set yet. I'm guessing they will run around $15 + shipping. The shirts will be black, with the CP logo on back. The front will say CIGARPASS HERF 2008 LAS VEGAS.

If you did NOT attend the herf and would like to purchase a shirt, please vote in the poll, as to which size you want. Please only vote if you plan on purchasing a shirt. I do not want to be left with a bunch of stock that no one is going to buy, it takes up space and is a waste of money. So again, please only vote if you plan on purchasing a shirt.

Thanks,
Rod

How about Polo's with the CG embroidered on the arm or chest? :whistling:

Previous year t-shirts have been good quality with excellent graphics. I highly recommend!

Gregor

Ok, fess up who are the four 3XL's. You bastids need to get out on the grinder and do some PT.

Doc.

I was at the herf but I want an extra one.........XL :cool:

This has got be the only place that pays you to attend their functions.

Actually, I knew about the free T shirt months before, that's why I attended the herf :sign:

Nice play Rod.

Brian