• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Year 12 - managers wanted

SamClemmons

eloquent absurdity
Well boys it has been a good 11 years but it's looking like we are losing some managers. This is the Fantasy Football league started by The Beast back in 2002. It's a 10 team league and Kenny (allofus123) is the commish. Cuban cigar payout or cash we'll have to vote on it. Entry fee ranges from 50 to 75 bucks but we'll need to talk about that with the new guys. Post up fellers or pm me.

NA

Thanks for posting this Neal. Last year was the first year we went to a cash payout instead of cigars. Unless a member in good standing wants to join and be the bank and secure cigars I think we will be keeping it a cash payout. This league has been around for 12 years. There's a reason for that. A team will cost you $50. Ten teams is the target but we will play the league if we only have eight. Pay out to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams after the playoffs. All $$ received is paid out. We have a live draft that will be Saturday Aug 30th @ 8pm central. You do not have to do the live draft. Auto draft is available and the last few years seems like someone is always finishing in the money doing an auto draft. LOL 

Any questions feel free to PM me or Neal. Some of the new guys around here prob do not recognize either of us. If thats a concern for you feel free to ask any of the active FOG's about us. Fair warning, I understand Neal doesn't wear pants during the draft. :)