• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL08 III

SamClemmons

eloquent absurdity
I'm not sure if I want to comish another league but I'd like to participate in one. If there are 10 guys showing interest I'm pretty sure we can get it done. I think Kenny (allofus123) would be in. Anyway, figure a $50.00 buyin. We'll need a banker and a commish. I've got a set of league rules from another league last year that made for a good league. We'll need solid guys, I don't want people that are gonna lose interest or not work there teams. Any takers?

NA

I'm in the second CP league (beyond the band), and I also run one here in michigan. I don't want to steal a spot from anyone, but if you need a tenth, I will play. I'm also cool with being a banker and/or commish, I could even do so from a outside (not in the league) perspective, if you prefer.

My league in michigan, I am a co-founder, treasurer and co-commish. Basically our commish is the figurehead and does most of the talking when it needs to be done (a lawyer go figure lol), but I handle the real behind the scenes stuff.

I'll take spot 10.1 if needed. GO BEARS! CBS Sports.com has free real time scoring. FYI

Bob

Wow. I thought there'd be more interest. The timid types must have heard about my abilities.

NA

Greg is the commish (gregor22). I hope he's as humorless as I am about trades. Take a look at the rules Greg and see what you think. Kenny and I played these last year and it made for an interesting league.

NA

Will we recieve info on when and where payment is to be sent? Also a link to the draft? Man I am excited!!

Jim

You'll receive info when league is viable. We need another guy. A banker is being decided.

NA

Sorry for the late response but yea, count me in.

Someone send me the invite and I'll get signed in. Looking forward to kicking all yalls azzes. :sign:

We need one more sucker um player. Two weeks until the draft, any one want to donate their money?