• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CRA Limited Edition Sampler

broblues

planning and plotting
Do any of you shop at any of the CRA Retailers listed on in the email?  If so could you check on pricing and/or availability?

Would you be able to ship?

Thanks. 

Steve

My local is a CRA retailer.  I will look at pricing next time I'm there, but I want to say the sampler is $100.

I would be willing to ship if you want.

2K6TBSS said:
My local is a CRA retailer.  I will look at pricing next time I'm there, but I want to say the sampler is $100.

I would be willing to ship if you want.
I didn't see pricing in the email.  If you could check, that would be great!  Thanks!

Steve

Steve,

The price I was basing the sampler off was previous years, the last 3 I bought were $100 each.  I will try to get in there today and see.

Will/can retailers ship these? The closest CRA B&M that might have these is almost 4 hours away. Or is that a no no?

That would probably depend on the B&M.  I know that I have purchased them in the past from Isy (Uptown Cigar) and he has shipped them to me.

If my local didn't carry them I would be giving Isy a call to order them.

2K6TBSS said:
That would probably depend on the B&M.  I know that I have purchased them in the past from Isy (Uptown Cigar) and he has shipped them to me.

If my local didn't carry them I would be giving Isy a call to order them.
Very good advice.  Thank you.

The sampler was $100 at my B&M last time I was in, and they will ship. PM on the way broblues!