• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuban Cigar Purchase

JabbaDaddy

I was wondering "theoretically speaking" of course what the best way to order Cuban cigars might be should one be so inclined. Has anyone heard of anyone having problems with delivery or seizure? Would it be best to have them debanded and reboxed? Appreciate any input. Also, has anyone had any experiences w/ cigartradingonline.com specifically Leblanc Trading out of Madrid? Thanks...

Be very careful with who you deal with when it comes to Cuban Cigars. There are frauds all around us. And some frauds are VERY good at what they do, so be careful. You might want to check out http://www.cgarsltd.com Their a safe and up-to-par dealer. Be very careful when someone try's to sell you Cuban's that are way below market value. When you do order, make sure you get a tracking number. Also, get some references. Be sure your going to get what you pay for. Hope this helps...

Best to do this over private e-mail most people don' t like to publically give up their sources for fear of confiscations.

Rod, Matt, and Yankeeman...
Thanks for your imput. I am following your advice. I have recently had a rather pleasant experience. Went out on a limb and luckily noone chopped it off behind me. Email me in private if you would like the details. I think they would be of interest to those who consider themselves frugile, er cheap even, but still like the good life. :cool:

Hi everyone,
I,m new to this group but also looking for a good source with better pricing than I,ve been paying (UK). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

MuncyWelcome to the board but lets all take MattR's advice and conduct any spesific information request/advice via private e-mail.You can get people's e-mail address on the profile section.:cool: