• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cutter & Lighter Setup

VictorVictor22

Cigar Hobbyist
Hey guys, would love to see what lighter and cutter everyone is using to enjoy their smokes
Here's mine..

Attachments

• 20190722_060547.jpg
    20190722_060547.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 32
Palio or Xikar (both cutters need a good cleaning) and a cheap $3 torch lighter, that I purchased from my local bottle shop.

Old Palio, I hear the new ones aren't as good and a Swiss Army knife scissor, which I don't believe they make any more. I like wooden matches, but I've been known to use anything that burns.

Doc

I have numerous lighters and cutters in numerous locations; patio side table, golf bag, day pack and a weekend travel bag. palio cutter, a couple of xikar cutters and xikar lighters and then a couple of cheap torches and plastic cutters. I hate being without.

I have a punch on my keys that I use most of the time. Otherwise usually my utility knife. Have a bunch of lighters, cheap to expensive, my favorite being a Corona Old Boy.

I smoke pretty regularly on my gazebo, and keep all my tools in a small wooden HdM box in the house, close to the back door. I've accumulated quite a pile of tools, mainly out of curiosity. A Palio cutter, a Xikar cutter, a Xikar v-cutter, a Colibri v-cutter, a Victorinox cigar knife (punch and teeny little scissors), A PerfectDraw, a Blazer torch, some wood matches, and a couple other random torch lighters.

Sure, I could get by with the Xikar and whichever torch has the most fuel in it, but where's the fun in that....??.....:D

Colibri v-cut, Xikar straight cut, (Punch in my golf bag and glove box) and whatever lighter I grab. Like most people have said, the lighter is whatever is full and close. I've got those cheap ones that a lot of guys buy in bulk stashed everywhere.

This is my new cutter... LOVE the Damascus steel...

View attachment 26992

That is beautiful. Where did you get it from? I have a good friend who is a metal worker, and I'm sure would appreciate a damascus Xikar cutter for Christmas. ;)

*EDIT* Dsrgrd. I just saw the price on that thing! :D

Last edited:
Well, CigSid puts me in my place with his dam-ass-kiss beauty. It is sweet. Myself, currently using the Xikar and a Palio in reserve. Lighters, like the rest of you, plenty of butane and one that will even glaze creme brulee ( that sucker has a flame that light a baseball bat ).