• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cyber Monday Deals

smellysell

Go Vols!!!
Anybody seen a good deal on an impact driver? Need to grab a couple to finish this damn fence!

What’s an automotive tool have to do with a fence?

I got the Ryobi combo set with like 6 tools two years ago. Drill, driver, hand sander, reciprocating saw, flashlight, speed charger. Best tool money I ever spent.

I’m a Milwaukee fan for life. Nothing can compare to their 18v tools!
Yeah! I have Dewalt, but pisses me off how they didn’t make their new battery design interchangeable with the old, like Milwaukee did. Next cordless I get, I’m switching my brand loyalty to Milwaukee just for that very reason.

Yeah! I have Dewalt, but pisses me off how they didn’t make their new battery design interchangeable with the old, like Milwaukee did. Next cordless I get, I’m switching my brand loyalty to Milwaukee just for that very reason.
I did the same a couple years back. and the power and capacity is top notch. I sold all my Dewalt stuff and got a few Milwaukee things. Now it is all Milwaukee.

Milwaukee FTW!

Attachments

• 4D58FBF1-CF89-4E1F-A141-9C0437574F1F.jpg
    4D58FBF1-CF89-4E1F-A141-9C0437574F1F.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 6
Milwaukee FTW!
That was actually the runner up. Have been nothing but happy with both brands. Dewalt had the better deal, so went that way. 2 batteries was the deal dealer, extra drill was an added bonus.

There’s a 2 drill Milwaukee deal on HD for 150.