• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dallas/Arlington/Ft Worth

wanlail

I'll be in Plano tommorow for a wedding. Sunday I was planning on possibly hitting a shop before I leave, any places I should visit? Anyone else wanna get together for a smoke maybe around/after lunch time ?

Kevin

Tobacco Road in Arlington is the best I've been to in the area. Paul, the areas former LFD rep. is now the manager there. Great shop if you're looking for nicer smokes!

Otherwise if you're in plano you can visit Two Brothers Cigars, however, they don't have near the premium selection as Tobacco Road.

Have fun! Wish I could make it this weekend, unfortunately it's one of those few times I won't be able to make the 8 hour round trip drive. Hope this helps!

:thumbs:

HAha I got a pretty good laugh outta this. I guess being from Midland we don't have a papasitos. I'll look at visiting both places this weekend.

HAha I got a pretty good laugh outta this. I guess being from Midland we don't have a papasitos. I'll look at visiting both places this weekend.

If you've never been you HAVE to go to Papasitos! Those Steak Fajitas are fantastic, and that butter sauce they give you is like crack! Good stuff man, wish I could've been able to get back in town before you left. Like Jake said, for something close to you, Two Brothers is probably the best bet.

Papsitos, eh?

I'm doing a quick turnaround - Chicago to Dallas and back - Sunday to Monday. I'll have to seek this place out!!! :cool:

Papsitos, eh?

I'm doing a quick turnaround - Chicago to Dallas and back - Sunday to Monday. I'll have to seek this place out!!! :cool:

I worked there for a day...quit...and then kept going back because the food was so good. My favorite restaurant of all time. Period. Actually drinking out of a 2004 Cinco De Mayo Pappasitos glass right now. :laugh:

Del Mar with the beef fajitas and brochette style shrimp. What dreams are made of.

Two Brothers has the best lounge area to smoke in around the Plano/North Dallas area but Cigars & More has an excellent selection of smokes including the latest Tatuaje Reserva cigars and some other limited stuff. Tobacco Road is great but it's a ways out from Plano.

Let me know the place and time and I will try to make it out. Arlington is a bit too far away for me though.

I can let Jeff (Rebel Herfer) know and he might be down as well.

I am in, I just moved back to Plano. I would love to get together either tonight or tomorrow. I live around Preston and Park if you are going to be in that area!! Let me know!