• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Damn Sneeds....wait, what?

Bsneed51

Habitual Threadjacker!
So that's how it's going to be? Bombing me using my own name? So who found my addy? I'll find out who sold me out.

Thank you. It was much appreciated, especially the note.

Oh, and for anyone else that got bombed by "me" who might be looking for revenge, start with their leader louich, then check with CBoukal, JoeBunga, Tall Paul, big bear, and sweepthelegnate for starters. There are 10-12 others and I will figure out who they are.

I would have never thought of bombing myself. This is a great idea for us married guys.

sigar_zealot said:
I would have never thought of bombing myself. This is a great idea for us married guys.

You sir, may have just articulated a way to fill the humidor.

What's with all this name dropping... not quite sure where/who/what gave you the idea I was involved, but you got some bad intel as far as my name goes.
I'm quite shocked you resorted to bombing yourself, however...
As for the articulation of the full proof way to fill the humidor, I commend you kind sir.
Never again shall we have to hear "What did you buy this time" or "You haven't smoked what you have" or "When will it be enough".
You sir, have given all BOTLs the simple response of, "They were given to me by another BOTL".
Now for this to work, I must say that another name on the return address is required (other than your own)... but who am I to critique the master!!  :thumbs:

Brent, you've been 'sneeded'!

Nice hit !

Now you know CJ always point toward to north when someone is asking who is responsible ?

Nice hit guys!

ETA: I had no part in this and don't know where you got my name my guess is it was Gooch or Extreme....

Not sure how my name ended up tacked onto this list, but somebody is messing with you.

Nice hit though.

Its amazing what some people will do to try to make it looks like they weren't responsible for a rash of mailings.