• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dan almost killed my wife…

IngloriousBasterd

@kann graciously gave me his Make a wish PIF and @xyz123 popped in and said “I think I know what he likes” and we discuss 2 or 3 cigars I knew he had from previous posts I would like to try. Little did I know he would be a FNG and forget to remove a label from a gar for me to blind review and so I had to have my wife open the box and remove a band and she almost got killed with how big of a nuke he dropped on my house. Seriously big thanks brother. Takin care of me knowing I would be light on funds with a new born and even gave me a nice pair of My Fathers to age for my son and I to enjoy when he’s of age. Thanks to @kann again and thanks to Dan for the love. Someone go take care of him in the Make a Wish!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks again to the Mrs, Corey! As I was trying to remember the one I was gonna "de-band", she sends a pic of one asking if that would be a good one, and by chance it was the one I picked.

So it all worked out perfect! Now you can focus on baby stuff and not have to worry about running low on sticks. I don't even want to think about what diapers cost these days! 😛💸

Enjoy Brother!

Awesome Dan! When did the new addition come Corey?
Boy, or girl, name? Would love for you to post a picture here so we can all see. 😍

Awesome Dan! When did the new addition come Corey?
Boy, or girl, name? Would love for you to post a picture here so we can all see. 😍

There's a great one of his fam in the Star Wars thread. They're ingraining him early...

We need to get some Trekkies in his life Stat! 😛👽🛸

There's a great one of his fam in the Star Wars thread. They're ingraining him early...

We need to get some Trekkies in his life Stat! 😛👽🛸
Haha. He’s got his gramps for that. My dad use to watch it all the time when I was younger. Never got into it but I would watch with him