• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Daughter's in Food Network's 'Cupcake Wars'...April,28

Bayamos

You reap what you sow...
This my daughter's (Rachel) second time on the show. I am so proud of her.......

Good luck Ray!

Coccadotts Cake Shop to Battle Again on the Food Network's 'Cupcake Wars!'

Almost two years ago, Coccadotts Cake Shop, a now nationally-famous local bakery in Colonie NY, just north of Albany NY, raged war against three other teams on the Food Network's 'Cupcake Wars!' Unfortunately, the local cupcakery was eliminated after the first round, but are back in Hollywood for "sweet revenge" this Sunday, April 28th, 2013! 

The illustrious Food Network show, known for its
brashly honest, sometimes less-than-sweet hosts, offers a $10,000 prize
and the opportunity for the winner of this battle-of-the-cupcakes
competition to showcase their yummy cupcakes at a winning gig. 

Coccadotts%20%281%29.jpg

Coccadotts owner, Rachel Cocca-Dott (her name is a sweetened combination of her maiden and married names), opened her first bakery in Colonie NY in 2008 and became famous amongst the locals for her confectionary perfection. After her stint on 'Cupcake Wars,' however, business boomed, and a second identical location was opened in Myrtle Beach, S.C. Opening a warehouse this year as well, has made it possible for the business to produce cakes and cupcakes for three additional Coccadotts express shops, one of which is located in Clifton Park NY

If
you have never seen The Food Network's Cupcake Wars, change that this
Sunday and tune in at 8pm to watch Coccadotts of Colonie NY
, once
again, take on three other bakeries from around the country! Cheer for
Coccadotts as they battle to create the best saccharine-infused piece of
confection perfection and attempt to create a 1,000 cupcake masterpiece
that will win them $10,000 and the chance to be the cupcake caterer at a
glamorous Hollywood event.

Coccadotts2%20%281%29.jpg

The Hollywood event up for sticky grabs this Sunday? A
birthday party for guest judge Tiffani Thiessen, star of White Collar,
Beverly Hills 90210, and Saved by the Bell! Good luck Rachel! 

Don't miss the Capital Region's own Coccadotts Cake Shop on the Food Networks 'Cupcake Wars,' this Sunday, April 28, 2013 at 8pm!

Congrats to the both of you... nothin like a proud Dad!!
Just too Awesome... I'm sure She'll give em a  great run!!

Wow, that's awesome!  Congratulations to your daughter for her success, and to YOU for raising such a successful child!  I can't imagine how proud you must feel.  Very cool.

Congratulations on your daughter's accomplishments and your apparent fantastic job of raising her. I hope she wins.

Wow Bayamos, had no idea she was your daughter. That's great! Have had way more than my share of Coccadots baked goods, esp since the shop in Clifton Park opened :)

Congrats, wishing her good luck. I've seen these from time to time and fully respect the baking artists.

C

Go gettum' Ray!....we're all rooting for you sweetie. Second time is a charm :laugh:

PS: you must take after your Mom!

That's pretty cool!  I will have to watch her kick some butt tomorrow.

Congrats! I'll definitely watch tomorrow night. 

Congrats to your daughter and thanks for sharing!  The wife and I will have to watch tomorrow night.  Perhaps you should work a cameo appearance in there  :D

Thanks guys, I am excited for her.

Fingers crossed! Here is one she did/does for Super bowl.

Corn bread cupcake, blue cheese frosting topped with a chicken wing..........
coccadotts_buffalo_wing_cupcake_two_shot.jpg

Coccadotts rocks!  Your daughter, as well as your family, has a lot to be proud of!  She did an awesome job.  That Super Bowl cup cake looks awesome.  Don't know if I'll ever get to NY to visit her store, but I will definitely stop by in Myrtle Beach.  Awesome work!

Frank