• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Davidoff Broberg

stepthirteen

Either get busy living, or get busy dying
DavidoffBroberg1.jpg

Today we have a Davidoff Broberg Edition. This cigar was a special release created for a Swedish vendor. I have a couple of Boxes of them and thought it was time to revisit them.

Pre-light this cigar is very attractive. The wrapper is light and color and the smell is sweet, but not overpowering at all. Not much oil to the touch. All Davidoff cigars seem to be gorgeous. Score using 1-10 = 9.5.

The cigar clipped clean and smooth. Construction on both ends is masterful. Prelight draw is flowing and open. This little beauty is ready to fire up. Score using 1-10 = 9.5.

The flavor was floral and light with just a smidge of nutty flavor. The cigar maintained a consistent floral flavor the entire smoking experience. I must say that this cigar maintained a consistent flavor profile the entire time and even near the end after pulling the bands it did not get harsh like many cigars do. Honestly I could have used a toke stone to finish this cigar, but those days are over for me. I generally prefer a much stronger cigar, but this cigar was enjoyable and I would smoke another without hesitation. Score using 1-10 = 9.

DavidoffBroberg2.jpg

Overall this cigar was an enjoyable smoking experience. I would recommend this cigar in the morning with your first cup of killer bean coffee. It would not seem to be a bad first cigar of the day. These cigars are difficult to find and with all Davidoff cigars they are at the higher end of the price point. I do not smoke many non Cuban cigars these days, but this one is worth a look. Overall score using a 1-10 = 9.3.

Jim

Nice review Jim! Davidoffs are some good smokes and I was wondering how the Broberg was compared to a Davi Millenium?

My opinion is... if you can afford them, smoke 'em! Love Davidoffs.