• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DC HERF 2009

CigarMan Andy

Traveling Herf Man
Well. It looks like we have a HERF.

It will be January 31st starting at 7:eek:o pm at the Cigar Palace.

The address is:
4815 Eisenhower Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22304
703-751-6444 toll free 888-942-8224

Please RSVP by January 29th.

If you plan on attending, please add your name to the list and re-post.

Bring a 5er with you for a blind trade.

1) Sweetrice80
2) CigarMan Andy
3) JayBay
4) FunkyCold5
5) cabaiguan juan
6) Atlasm
7) bigmanfromou
8) Big Stick
9) FactoredReality
10) sboyajian
11) DanGCigar
12) jkim05
13) Sunshine86
14) GariGirl
15) mrjinglesusa
16) yardgnome02
17) Guest of Sweetrice80
18) 597
19) scubagrunt
20) soberstick
21) Dsav101 - Tentative

Sawsan is going to give discounts to all and give aways.
Look forward to meeting all that can attend.

We will provide some refreshments, light h'orderves, coffee, bottled water some soft drinks and a few bottles of wine.
martini.gif

Andy[/size

Great Job Andy.... hell ya!!

Hope to see many of you there. If there is any trouble with transportation I be happy to pick you up, (as long as its not too too far away).

Those In Baltimore, I live right off of 95, if you want you can drop your car off at my place and ill drive down. I can hold up to 5 people maybe six (I have an SUV). Just PM me if you need any transportation help.

David

One would assume this will be held on Jan. 31?

Andy, you know how long Sawsan is letting us stay there?

I'll probably get there 3pm or 4pm. Want to get enough smoke in before people get there. It really is a cool place.

Andrew

Put me on the wait and see list for now. I'm trying to get a few buds to come along. (and to crash at their house after the herf if possible) :whistling:

Andy, you know how long Sawsan is letting us stay there?

I'll probably get there 3pm or 4pm. Want to get enough smoke in before people get there. It really is a cool place.

Andrew

She is staying open for us...

I forgot to ask. Please let us know if you are bringing any guests so that we can get a reasonable head count. :rolleyes:

I'm 99% sure I will be able to attend
Glad it's on a Weekend :thumbs:

Thanks for the invite :thumbs:

Andy, please add these BOTLs to the list.

8) FactoredReality (tenative)
9) sboyajian +1 friend (tenative)

I'm in. I'll probably show up a bit early (~5ish) because I can't stay that late.

An idea popped up that I would like your opinion on. A couple of us were talking and thought that a blind trade at the Herf would be fun. We each bring a 5ver with us, and we will number them. Later, we can draw numbers for the cigars. Feedback wanted. Yes - No. please post or pm David or me. It would be a big help.

An idea popped up that I would like your opinion on. A couple of us were talking and thought that a blind trade at the Herf would be fun. We each bring a 5ver with us, and we will number them. Later, we can draw numbers for the cigars. Feedback wanted. Yes - No. please post or pm David or me. It would be a big help.

Im in!!!