• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Deep Dish Cous Cous Pizza

Gonz

Ultra Runner
No rocket science here. Just a combination of two things that I really enjoy. I seem to have a knack for unlikely combinations.

Crust options - I either make one in the bread machine or from the store bought dough mix packets (for this size, two of them)

One box Near East Parmesan Cous Cous mix, cooked per directions on box.

Plenty of your favorite pizza sauce. I've used everything from store bought pizza sauce, spaghetti sauce and homemade. Whatever your preference.

2 cups mozzarella cheese. Or two cups combination of any other cheeses as is your preference.

Other classic pizza toppings - Whatever your favorite. I'm a simpleton and just like cheese pizza. And I get tons of shit about it everywhere I go.

Grease 9x13 glass baking dish with butter.

Spread dough in pan and up the sides at least 1 to 1.5 inches. Add garlic butter to crust if desired.

Add a portion of sauce and spread on dough. Add half your cous cous. Add about a half cup of the cheese and spread over cous cous. Then, add more sauce, slightly more than was added in the first step. Add the rest of the cous cous. Then add another round of sauce, then spread remainder of cheese on top. Add any other ingredients you've chose as well. I prefer to add other ingredients halfway buried in the mix as opposed to on top.

Bake at 400 for 25-35 minutes, depending on how thick your pizza is and until the cheese on top is melted to your preference.

Enjoy!

005-3.jpg

006-2.jpg

007-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

The final shot looks like a murder scene... A delicious murder scene. Good going.