• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Deshaun Watson 6 games

Ben got 6 games for two accusations by women who were later found to have bragged about "going to have Big Ben's baby".

I hope that somehow this brings to light the anti-trust and anti-monopoly exemptions the NFL gets. Break the NFL completely and let football find it's way back.

Suspended for what? Has he been found guilty of anything? I get it, the NFL wants to “show” they discipline, but like Aaron said it’s a F’ing joke.

Who does Cleveland have to play QB, while Watson sits?

Suspended for what? Has he been found guilty of anything? I get it, the NFL wants to “show” they discipline, but like Aaron said it’s a F’ing joke.

Who does Cleveland have to play QB, while Watson sits?
Guilty of violating conduct policy I guess. Who knows what that conduct policy actually reads? Or she just went on the theory that with that much smoke there has to be a fire?

The Browns have Jacoby Brissett and Josh Rosen to fill in for Watson.

Guilty of violating conduct policy I guess. Who knows what that conduct policy actually reads? Or she just went on the theory that with that much smoke there has to be a fire?

The Browns have Jacoby Brissett and Josh Rosen to fill in for Watson.

I mean at one time, 25 women filed complaints against him. He’s settled all but 1, but is settling those an admission of some guilt? 2 grand juries failed to indict him, so why now are they suspending him?

Maybe you’re right, a personal conduct violation? Was his actions detrimental to the league? The entire NFL needs to be looked and at led by different leaders.

When someone uses PEDs or gambles or has drug violations and gets a longer sentence than someone being accused of this, it’s a joke. What would any major company do, if this happened within their walls?

I mean at one time, 25 women filed complaints against him. He’s settled all but 1, but is settling those an admission of some guilt? 2 grand juries failed to indict him, so why now are they suspending him?

Maybe you’re right, a personal conduct violation? Was his actions detrimental to the league? The entire NFL needs to be looked and at led by different leaders.

When someone uses PEDs or gambles or has drug violations and gets a longer sentence than someone being accused of this, it’s a joke. What would any major company do, if this happened within their walls?

So he's suspended about a quarter of playing time per woman if my math is correct. Not exactly a major punishment.;)

A settlement is not an admission of guilt. Unfortunately, sexual crimes often turn into one person's word vs another, which is why he wasn't indicted. Who knows what actually happened or didn't, but seems like a lot of smoke for no fire. If the allegations are true, it's not nearly enough, but who knows.

Last edited:
I don't know what he's done/accused of doing, so my opinion means little. I base it on experience, though.

One woman, I'd say you could argue it may be a "I'm gonna get rich" allegation.
Twenty five women, especially if they aren't connected in any way, I'm gonna say there's some sort of truth behind the allegations. May/may not be as bad, but there's something. They may all be out for the money, but if HE agreed to settle, there's something there, IMO.

As for the length of suspension, it's a felons league. I'm not even sure at this point, why they hold anyone accountable. It's a phuking joke what they allow and who they court. The deserve every bit of controversy that comes their way. Screw em.

Now, who do I have to send my seegars to???? :cool:

Floyd T

A settlement is not an admission of guilt. Unfortunately, sexual crimes often turn into one person's word vs another, which is why he wasn't indicted. Who knows what actually happened or didn't, but seems like a lot of smoke for no fire. If the allegations are true, it's not nearly enough, but who knows.
Very well put!

Well said floyd! The sad part is that the NFL exploits our love of the game of football and everybody knows the complete and total lack of moral and character the NFL has but nobody cares as long as we get to see our football.

ETA ... Oh, you can send them to me.😁

Last edited:
Why do you think the outrage so much bigger with NFL players than all the other scumbags that have been in the news lately with similar situations?

Why do you think the outrage so much bigger with NFL players than all the other scumbags that have been in the news lately with similar situations?
Because the NFL has a longstanding history of this type of thing. What we are made aware of is just the tip of the iceberg. The NFL uses their power and money to squash 90% of its bad apples issues.

Because the NFL has a longstanding history of this type of thing. What we are made aware of is just the tip of the iceberg. The NFL uses their power and money to squash 90% of its bad apples issues.
I would say the same can be said of, for example, the movie industry too. I don't hear people up in arms, threatening to quit watching movies though. Just interesting to me.

I would say the same can be said of, for example, the movie industry too. I don't hear people up in arms, threatening to quit watching movies though. Just interesting to me.
Excellent point! I just found out last night that Kirk Douglas was a serial rapist and a real badass!