• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Despicable Me

Yeahthatsme

Definitely worth watching! Previewed it last night, and I have to say I was really impressed with their use of 3d. It had a bunch of good kiddy jokes with some more mature ones mixed in. If you need a family movie to go to this weekend, this is definitely it.

Looking forward to taking the daughter this weekend. I have a magnetic chart that lists all her chores and tasks for the day/week. When she accumulates 50 stars, she rates a movie. She just earned 50 yesterday, so she's stoked about seeing this.

Such a good idea waves! I will do that when my son is old enough for chores. He's 2, and is addicted to Toy Story. He even has the Buzz Lightyear action figure that talks and such, it's funny to hear Buzz going off when he's supposed to be sleeping.

We also have a similar chore chart in our house. My daughter is 7 and recently asked for an allowance instead of ice cream:0 Anyway we are planning on seeing this on Sunday!

The movie looks good and I like the previous posters chore systems. Once we have kids and they are old enough that just might fit the bill.

I took the family to the 10:45 yesterday. Awesome, great animation, funny story, well worth the price of admission!