• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Did I just get stink bombed???

Maduro Clint

Livin the dream
I come home and see a little package from Golfgar. I open it and the first 2 things I pull out are "Grape White Owl" cigars and condom wrapper size Scotch shots...damn, Larry dropped a stink bomb on me :p Reached a little deeper and soon realized the Owls had some cc hitchhikers :) I appreciate this so much that I'm going to keep 1 of the Owls and porta shots and pass along this beautiful, stinky gift to someone else. FYI...here is what a porta shot scotch and a grape owl looks like if you have never seen.

Well played Larry...love it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    100.3 KB · Views: 40
I come home and see a little package from Golfgar. I open it and the first 2 things I pull out are "Grape White Owl" cigars and condom wrapper size Scotch shots...damn, Larry dropped a stink bomb on me :p Reached a little deeper and soon realized the Owls had some cc hitchhikers :) I appreciate this so much that I'm going to keep 1 of the Owls and porta shots and pass along this beautiful, stinky gift to someone else. FYI...here is what a porta shot scotch and a grape owl looks like if you have never seen.

Well played Larry...love it.
...and can't wait to smoke the cc's. The Owls might have to wait though.

Wow, so that's what a White Owl looks like.

Great hit

No, was going to take one to a ballgame and put it in 7-up maybe next time I go.

I think the proper pairing is White Owl and Thuderbird :)

They don't make porta shots with Thunderbird :(, but I get it, both Thunderbird and the Grape WO Blunts have something to do with grapes although I'm not even sure if there are grapes in either one.

Very funny and Goofy Grape, too. Well played!