• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Diplomaticos

Jeff the #2's are a much more powerful and full bodied smoke than the #4.The #4 is by no means a lightweight and is one of my staples in a petite corona.I really enjoy both and I don't think you can go wrong with either one.Hope this helps.Enjoy!

Agree with Vegas. The few, very few #2's that i have had were all too young to really get a good feel for how good they could be. #4's I have had a couple that were a couple of years old and they aged well. Similar to the Upmann #4.

Thanks for the responce guys. I recently had a no @ and it was incredible. The aftertaste it left on the palat was amazing. It's also next to impossible to find!! Thus the reason for the question. If the flavor is similar then Im not overly concerned about the strength, unless of course I cant walk after having one!! LOL. The choix supremes are nice too. Another smoke that leaves me longing for more!!

Jeff: Did you find the Diplomatico
#2 to be very similiar to a Monte #2?
They seem similiar to me. The Monte
has a bit more power, but close.

Bob, I havent had enough of either one to make the comparison. Ive only had one of each. The monte I dont remember as well as the diplomatico. I do know the diplimatico left an aftertaste on my lips that was truly unique. I loved it. Now if someone out there wants to send me say, 6 of each, I would be happy to devote a weekend to doing the comparison and would certainly post my findings here!! Actually someone was kind enough to send me a Diplomaticos No4 and I will probably enjoy that next weekend. I have a Monte 2 in the humi that I will try tomorrow and see how it compares to diplo 2. Ill post my findings tomorrow.