• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Divisional Weekend - NFL

cookie_1978

I like Pgh, GB, Chicago and NE.

I think the week off really helps at this point in the season. The only visiting team I like is GB - I just think they are playing great - I really like Rodgers.

Ravens, Atlanta, Seattle and NE! The last one is hard to swallow, but I don't think my Jets have a chance.

I like Atlanta, Pittsburg, Chicago and NE.

Damn Saints showing up without a defense.

Ken

Pittsburgh, of course.

Atlanta over Green Bay; Chicago over Seattle; and New England (gag) over the Jets.

Im taking Pitt-3/Under 37 parlay
Atlanta -2 1/2 today

Lets see how it goes today before I commit to tomorrows games

GL

Steelers nation FTW

thinking green bay for the late game, pats going to slaughter the jets

hawks bears game should be a good one, liking the hawks though

Now thats what I call a beat down, I simply got hammered.

Even though it was a low Under, I can't believe the amount of points scored. Glad I don't bet anymore.

I finally had a good day:

Penguins over Bruins
Steelers over Ravens
Pitt Panthers in BB
GB and over in the late game

Winner winner, chicken dinner.

I like seattle and new england today. Lets just hope GB makes it to the SB because if the worst happens and its chicago and the jets it will be probably one of the lamest SB ever. :/

Edit: forgot about the steelers. I don't think the jets can beat them so I could deal with a GB vs steelers or pats. :)

Im picking bears and new england today. Wow did the pack lay a beat down on atlanta i didnt see that coming. Matty Ice froze in the big game. Steelers ravens was a great game though.

Any thoughts on the over/unders for todays games?

NE/Jets 44 1/2

Chic/Sea 42 1/2

My picks are Bears and Pats.

I'd like to see a Bears Packs game. Bears need a ring after 26 years! (I'm biased, being from Illinois though I'm usually a Rams fan)

Yesterday I had Ravens and GB

Today : Chicago and The Pats!

so far 1-1.

Ravens, Atlanta, Seattle and NE! The last one is hard to swallow, but I don't think my Jets have a chance.

Wow four for four! :laugh:

Wow four for four! :laugh:
Where is four for four?

I guess you don't know what the laugh smiley means?