• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do these sorta look like..

If anyone wanted to do a group buy, I would be in for some and willing to do a review.

How does that song go? East side, west side, all around.......

That sort of thing is very distasteful.

Well if they taste good, I might change my mind :sign:

Wow.. that certainly is shameless... and poxy, and novel, and stupid.

Yet we all have a mate who would be shameless enough to pass it off as the real thing to newbies (at least, I do...).

Edited Spelling.

Maybe it's just a cigar maker's "tribute" to a brand whose packaging is a "tribute" to Cuban heritage or somesuch. :D

Pretty cheesy.

LOL. This is my local cigar shop. They have 3 shops near my house. One is a 5 minute drive away.

I'd be surprised if we don't see these sold on the streets of TJ in a glass topped box being passed off as authentic. ;)

LOL. This is my local cigar shop. They have 3 shops near my house. One is a 5 minute drive away.

I elect Chainer to go to one of his locals and buy a bundle of these and distrubute among the curious, LOL

I don't know what's wrong with some of theses larger shops these days. Seems like you get as big as Holt's and Two Guy's, then all the professionalism, and common ethics go right out the window. Kind of seems like a tacky low blow to me.

No wonder Pete seems to have a penchant for dealing with the small guys, along with the new hungry start ups. Not only does he know they're going to protect the product, but they don't have big swollen heads to boot.

Now the question is, who's going to let Pete Johnson know? ??? Well, Moki? How about dropping your buddy a note?

Wilkey

Now the question is, who's going to let Pete Johnson know? ??? Well, Moki? How about dropping your buddy a note?

Wilkey

He already does know. I'll let him decide if he wants to weigh in on the subject and story behind it.

Thanks John. :thumbs:

Now, are you saying these might be "authorized" or at least ignored in some way?

Wilkey