• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do you guys Eat Right For Your Blood Type?

All I saw was "Do you eat right..." and already knew the answer would be, nope.

Breedy said:

Nope, nope, nope.

Someone (Doctor) is looking to make a buck.

Could be.  I did not understand what  Secretor and Non Secretor was.
Searched the web and found someone wanting to sell you that information.
Beyond that, I think there might be something behind blood type as it relates to food. 

Since they gave bacon the red flag, I shouldn't expect cigarpass members to agree with it.

I had a friend who did this program for about 6 months or so.   He lost weight, but honestly I've never seen someone "healthy" look so awful and pale.

So I'm 54 and don't know my blood type... Is that bad? :rolleyes:

Yeah, I remember when this was a brief, fizzled fad about ten years back or so.  There's probably something to it, but nowhere near the signifcance its "pay me prophets" like to claim.  Kind of like Paleo and gluten.  :whistling:

Although I feel absolutely great since making my diet more Paleo and less wheat/gluten back in December.  Energy's back, feel ten years younger, lost 15 lbs. so far.  All I really changed was dinner---went from pastas and quesadillas and casseroles and steak and potatoes to small portions of lean meat (fish every other day) and big piles of steamed veggies.  No grains, no starch.

Since breakfasts were already usually a one-egg spinach omelette, some fruit, and half an avocado, the only wheat left in my diet is the sandwich I have for lunch, and I switched to pumpernickel for that, since it's a mix of wheat and rye.  I'm looking for options, but gluten/wheat free bread is just horrible stuff and most wraps are just the same shit in a different format.  Right now I'm trying Ezekial bread, which uses sprouted grains only, no flour, and is actually edible.  :rolleyes:

From what I remember of the blood type diet fad, as an A- I'm supposed to eat mostly fish, and I'm actually doing that now, so . . . *shrug*

At the end of the day, I figure almost any diet that involves less processed food and less shovelling everything you see down your cakehole is probably good for you.  :laugh:

~Boar

I searched the website for what beer certain blood types should drink but I couldn't find it.

I'll guess I'll stick with what I'm drinking.

Blood it does the body good!