• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Doctor almost gets hand blown off

chiefmd

Bone Fixer
So my wife and I are celebrating our 5 year anniversary today. She had to work the night shift tonight so it's just me at home. I come home and check the mail and boom!!! Almost get my hand blown off. There lay a package from my dear friend Sar. I immediately felt guilt for having moved from Texas and not being able to spend more time with my Texas guys. My wife and Sar crafted an excellent plan to get me some premium smokes. Every single smoke is either one I love or have wanted to try.

Sar is one of those guys that would give you the shirt off his back and then offer to take you where you needed to go. I thank him and my wife from the bottom of my heart. You just don't find friends like that anymore.

Very nice!! Always more special when your wife goes the extra mile to get a gift from your hobby.

That's awesome!! I hope you did as well with whatever you did for her. Congrats on the 5!