• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dodgers vs Cardinals

Charley

The Coolest Guy You Know
Ok, the NLCS matchup is set. I've got a premium fiver on the Dodgers. Come on Cardinals fans..........who wants to dance?

If you got enough blood for two bets, I'll take you as well Charley.  Just let me know.

broblues said:

I'm your huckleberry.
Careful..............he likes to whip on people! :laugh:

I live in the greater Cincinnati area. There is no way Charlie can be any worse than the looks and backhanded comments I get on a daily basis.

searsa1 said:

I'm your huckleberry.
Careful..............he likes to whip on people! :laugh:

I live in the greater Cincinnati area. There is no way Charlie can be any worse than the looks and backhanded comments I get on a daily basis.

I had Atlanta.............it was like taking a peashooter to a gun fight!  :laugh:  If they could pitch Kershaw every game............(and they try)

Ok....Searsa1 and Brickhouse.......I got you both. The madness begins tonight!

I better go make some room in my humidor.

Is now a bad time to mention that I fully support a Dodgers move back to Flatbush?

IMG_367380572277590.jpg

DAMN IT!!!!!!

We better win tomorrow.

Awesome game though.

The Beltran put out at the plate put a couple of gray hairs on my head. If the series is anything like the game tonight it should be interesting.

The Cards came ready to play, for sure.  Start crossing you fingers Charley..........or pitch Kershaw again.  :whistling:

Needless to say........I'm very nervous today. If we lose this one it's over.