• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Does anyone have 209 primers?

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
I have been thinking about starting a thread where we could trade ammo since it is so hard to get now but didn't pull the trigger.

Then along comes early muzzle-loader season and we don't have enough primers and can't find them anywhere.

Anyone have some they would like to trade or sell?

Last edited:
I found some primers today so I think I am good for muzzleloader next weekend. I also found a place to buy a thousand at a reasonable price.

I found some primers today so I think I am good for muzzleloader next weekend. I also found a place to buy a thousand at a reasonable price.
Holy chit!! Y'all ain't got a limit up there????? Don't get gouged, brother. I can get ya through this season at a better than "reasonable" price. Just an option.

Floyd T

Holy chit!! Y'all ain't got a limit up there????? Don't get gouged, brother. I can get ya through this season at a better than "reasonable" price. Just an option.

Floyd T
I found a place to buy a thousand online and even though I have enough to get me through this season I am going to pull the trigger on the thousand.

Now if I could just find some 30 06, some 30 30, some 308, some 450 Bushmaster, and some 9 mm, I would be happy as a pig in shit!

Thanks Lloyd! @SKYDIVNEKD

Sounds good. Please send me you mailing address and I'll see if I can get to the UPS store today. I believe they ship HazMat, right?!

Floyd T

Now if I could just find some 30 06, some 30 30, some 308, some 450 Bushmaster, and some 9 mm, I would be happy as a pig in shit!

Thanks Lloyd! @SKYDIVNEKD

I gave a guy 175 rds of 9mm reloads for his birthday, you'd think the guy won the lottery by his reaction.

I might have some 30-30, I'll take a look later.

I gave a guy 175 rds of 9mm reloads for his birthday, you'd think the guy won the lottery by his reaction.

I might have some 30-30, I'll take a look later.
I would too!

I am thinking of changing the round I shoot in 30-30. I currently shoot Remington Cor-Lokt 150 gr. PSP but if I could find a fair amount of a ballistic tip bullet I would change. I am going to change what I shoot in 30-06 as well but not till the country finds it's mind again.:)

Get on these guys mailing list, and move fast. Good folks, fair prices, and free shipping for orders over $200. I've used them several times...easy to recommend:

Thanks Tom, their selection and price looks as good as I've seen!

Sounds good. Please send me you mailing address and I'll see if I can get to the UPS store today. I believe they ship HazMat, right?!

Floyd T
Hazmat used to be a $25 hickey on top of the shipping charge.

Yup, I’d planned on that. Now ya hafta have a license to ship hazmat stuff. I called my friends at the gun store I used to work at, for shipment, and they can’t do it. They can ship preprimed brass but not primers alone. Chit! Yes, I’m an idiot!

Floyd T

Yup, I’d planned on that. Now ya hafta have a license to ship hazmat stuff. I called my friends at the gun store I used to work at, for shipment, and they can’t do it. They can ship preprimed brass but not primers alone. Chit! Yes, I’m an idiot!

Floyd T
You're not an idiot Floyd. You tried to help a brother out!

I wonder what the geniuses think you will do with primers?