• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Does anyone NOT like Padron?

g-smoke

Silent but deadly
Just curious if there are any CP botls that do not like Padron cigars. Seems like we all do, and my curiousity is getting the better of me... If you don't just curious what you don't like about Padron cigars?

For my money, I think they are sublime smokes -- though the x000 series sometimes tastes a little harsh without some humi time, they smell like a bowl of cocoa puffs and that's pretty much all I need. I've pretty much loved everything I've tasted with the Padron name on it.

Like I said, just curious. Looking forward to hearing from divergent palates.

Negative. Good question tho...out the freaks!!! :rolleyes:

Derek

*edit to add - I apologize in advance to said freaks

I've smoked a number of Padron and have found some to be quite good, but others that were rather bland/not much flavor to them. I know the 80th I smoked was excellent, and a few of the 2000's that tasted like baileys irish cream/cocoa. But again, some were just bleh. I actually don't smoke Padron much, although I have quite a few in the humis. I keep trying one every now and then, see if they've come around...or if I've come around. :D

Edited to add...out came the freak! :laugh:

Just curious if there are any CP botls that do not like Padron cigars. Seems like we all do, and my curiousity is getting the better of me... If you don't just curious what you don't like about Padron cigars?

For my money, I think they are sublime smokes -- though the x000 series sometimes tastes a little harsh without some humi time, they smell like a bowl of cocoa puffs and that's pretty much all I need. I've pretty much loved everything I've tasted with the Padron name on it.

Like I said, just curious. Looking forward to hearing from divergent palates.

Not like Padrons...dude. That's all I have to say. I mean its just silly talk.

Hard to smoke a Padron huh Greg when you have an endless supply of CC and Johny-Os? :sign:

Are you freakin kidding me? :laugh: They are awesome, and I mean all I have smoked. :thumbs: Still a good question.

I personally don't like Padrons. They're not that consistent to me, and I don't understand why everybody keeps getting in a tizzy about them. Far better smokes out there, imo...

:sign:

It actually took a while for me to warm up to the regular line of Padrons. I basically found the larger cigars more tasty and complex. As my palate developed, the smaller vitolas, etc., became more appealing.
The regular line also ages extremely well.
I've always loved the top shelf products.

I'm a big fan of Padron myself, though I have learned to stay from the Londres.

The Padron X000 I had was too harsh. They need down time as I am told.
If this is consistently true, then I do not like them when they are young.

The 80ths and 40ths are some of the best smokes I've ever had. Yeah yeah the rest are good too.

Padron are some of my favorites. The anniversary lines are simply outstanding. The regular lines are very good cigars at a great price.

I hate the damn things. I'd rather smoke an Acid!!

For those that find them occasionally harsh, have you tried the natural vs. the maduro? I've had mostly maduro and have run into the occasional harshness in several of the lines (x000, 1964, 1926) but in my admittedly limited exposure to the naturals, I haven't had that experience yet.

not a HUGE fan of the thousand series, but have potential with some time in the humi. Now the PAMs are prolly my favorite NC of all time.

not a HUGE fan of the thousand series, but have potential with some time in the humi. Now the PAMs are prolly my favorite NC of all time.

Exactly! I am not a fan of the x000 line. I've tried both natural and maduro -- something about them just does not fit my pallete.

On the other hand, the 26, 64 and 40th Anni are all tremendous! :thumbs: