• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Does this mean you want to be my Valentine?

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
So I'm sitting in my study grinding through some early tax stuff when I hear a car in my driveway. I look out the window and the mailman is running away from my front porch back into his mail truck and lays some rubber getting away. What the hell? I'm not expecting anything. Off to the front door I go and there is a package that could withstand a ballistic missile attack. I know that at some point a bottle of scotch is supposed to show up but this is way overkill for that and it weighs far too much.

With curiosity overtaking reason I break out the old razor knife and proceed to dissect the package. Tape, tape & more tape, bubble wrap, a piece of cardboard. Priority mail box.....lets look into that. Wait - there are more priority mail things underneath. Humm... hard, round and about 9 inches long. I could understand how one of you perverse MFers would send me one dildo but not a bunch of them.

Ahhhh! Beer!. Oh and that piece of cardboard was the sixpack. So much for paying attention when I saw it the first time. That drunkfish3 (I wonder who 1 & 2 are?) Chester decide to fill my wish to try the Megadeth beer. I should have wished for a Lamborghini if I knew it was going to be filled. It is supposed to be 55 here Friday so I'll be out on the deck with a brew or two and a tasty stick all provided by the fish. It's not often I'm caught off guard but you certainly did it this time. Thanks!!

So I'm sitting in my study grinding through some early tax stuff when I hear a car in my driveway. I look out the window and the mailman is running away from my front porch back into his mail truck and lays some rubber getting away. What the hell? I'm not expecting anything. Off to the front door I go and there is a package that could withstand a ballistic missile attack. I know that at some point a bottle of scotch is supposed to show up but this is way overkill for that and it weighs far too much.

With curiosity overtaking reason I break out the old razor knife and proceed to dissect the package. Tape, tape & more tape, bubble wrap, a piece of cardboard. Priority mail box.....lets look into that. Wait - there are more priority mail things underneath. Humm... hard, round and about 9 inches long. I could understand how one of you perverse MFers would send me one dildo but not a bunch of them.

Ahhhh! Beer!. Oh and that piece of cardboard was the sixpack. So much for paying attention when I saw it the first time. That drunkfish3 (I wonder who 1 & 2 are?) Chester decide to fill my wish to try the Megadeth beer. I should have wished for a Lamborghini if I knew it was going to be filled. It is supposed to be 55 here Friday so I'll be out on the deck with a brew or two and a tasty stick all provided by the fish. It's not often I'm caught off guard but you certainly did it this time. Thanks!!
Glad it all arrived safely. I am not one fit listening btw lol Enjoy

The beer was quite good. Just a mild hopiness for that little bit of bite. An orange peel tingle way on the far back sides of the tongue and just a hint of what I think was allspice. I'm not really a beer guy as Pilsners are mostly my norm but I did like this one and will probably buy more if and when I see it.

Thanks again!