• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don't Buy Cigars from Johnny-O!

ghcigar

I did, and they are not good. They are rolled incorrectly so you can hardly get any smoke through the cigar. I have cut up to 1.5 inches off the end but it is no help. I asked Johnny-O! (three times now) to take these back and refund my money but he does not respond.

I did, and they are not good. They are rolled incorrectly so you can hardly get any smoke through the cigar. I have cut up to 1.5 inches off the end but it is no help. I asked Johnny-O! (three times now) to take these back and refund my money but he does not respond.

How about an intro before slamming a well respected member of this community? How are we to judge the validity of your feedback when you have told us nothing about yourself, nor have spent anytime getting to know this community.

For now, I think it's safe to say you're just out to troll on Johnny.

I've had many dealings with Johnny and couldn't disagree with you more. So for the time being....you're an idiot.

How about an intro before slamming a well respected member of this community? How are we to judge the validity of your feedback when you have told us nothing about yourself, nor have spent anytime getting to know this community.

For now, I think it's safe to say you're just out to troll on Johnny.

I've had many dealings with Johnny and couldn't disagree with you more. So for the time being....you're an idiot.
Wait until you have a problem with him and he does not respond to it. You did not read or understand what I wrote

Registered to troll Johnny, eh?

You're trashing on a well respected trader here. If you're serious you'd better post an intro and have some facts to back this up with.

Wait until you have a problem with him and he does not respond to it. You did not read or understand what I wrote

Go somewhere else or take the time to introduce yourself/post an intro and let Johnny speak for himself. What's your name and where are you from?

You did not read or understand what he wrote.

If someone kicks in the door to your home and starts babbling about one of your friends who is there with you, what is your reaction?

How about this...you have a problem with him on this board...that's fine...post all about it and opening (after you attempted a resolution).

If it's from another board...which one and where's it posted?

...and who is Kiapooh? ;)

I remember a awhile back when members wanted to know the origin of his tobacco. Has that ever been resolved? Can't recall the member, although I had a conversation with them a while back, or the posts. I tried to search it but never found it.

As for issues with service, I have none. I do have some J-O culeberas (sp?) resting.

Give him time, he can be very busy at times. Oh, and if this is all you came to do here...

GO F&$K YOURSELF!
:mad:

He does travel to the island as well. I imagine it can be sketchy at times, for cell service or Internet connection.

Now who can argue with that? I think we're all indebted to Gabby Johnson for clearly stating what needed to be said. I'm particulary glad that these lovely children were here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.

Now who can argue with that? I think we're all indebted to Gabby Johnson for clearly stating what needed to be said. I'm particulary glad that these lovely children were here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.

Howard Johnson is right!

Only issue I've ever had with Johnny-O is him having the sizes I want to stock.

Your problem with the cigars sounds like it might be a humidity issue. What humidity/Temp do you keep your cigars at? Was it just one cigar or have you tried multiples from a bundle with them all having the same issue? Even the big brands have sticks that are plugged or just can't get the draw you want out of. It happens, its a handmade product.

However as others have stated, it's very poor form to join a site purely with the intention of badmouthing a member of the site when you did business with him on a different site.

Last edited:
Ah, how I've mellowed out over time. Normally, I would have ripped this guy a new asshole, but alas, times have changed and it's already been handled! Dammit, that's the problem, I was late joining the party!