• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Doomsday Preppers

Breedy

Busted
The show preimered last night as far I know on NatGeo. U-verse already has it on demand and there is a new episode set up for Satuarday at 10pm.

NatGeo Doomsday Preppers

I just read Rod's doomsday thread and bam I saw this referenced on another board.

Some really neat things and some utterly ridicouls people/ideas

Surburban Mom "OpSec is a military term meaning Opertional Security, basically we don't want people to know what we have", I guess that kind of went out the door with the television crew and all.

Discuss...

ETA:

Women's self-defense

Its pretty good stuff...

I don't think it'll last long as a show, but its interesting. Now I want to try preserving cheese in wax!

My girlfriend already hates it :)

....after leaving the corporate world, I wonder what qualifies her to teach self defense and offer firearms training. I'm no expert, but some of that stuff looks like it could get you killed.

....after leaving the corporate world, I wonder what qualifies her to teach self defense and offer firearms training. I'm no expert, but some of that stuff looks like it could get you killed.

Some of my thoughts exactly. Not to nit-pick, I am all for people getting proper training, but it seems like the vast majority of instructors that cater to specific groups are only out for money. She is teaching "the quick draw techinque" and one of her "students" has a Serpa retention holster. ???

I will never understand some people's willingness to let the world know their business. ???

Up front, I have no problem with folks being prepared. In fact, more folks should think things through.

But....as seen in one of the NG videos, fat people in school buses full of food, supplies and livestock are.....targets. Just saying....

I will never understand some people's willingness to let the world know their business. ???

You got that right.

I read it as "Doomsday Peppers" and thought there was a new hottest pepper now.