• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DOUBLE Bomb!

jfields

Where did all my money go?
So I’ve been down with a flu bug since Sunday night! Would have posted this last night but felt like death...

Cody sent me this really generous package of cigars. All of them something I’ve never had... I can’t wait to feel human again so I can enjoy one. Thanks brother! Really made my day with the shit week I had with this beer freezing and all the work it created.

To make matters worse, Jeff Hartman @CigarStone sent me a really sentimental package of beer and cigars. For those of you that know Jeff, he’s literally like a brother to me. One of those guys where we often trade the 7 hour drive to each other to spend time with, relax, and catch up. Been like that for almost 12 years now. He and his family members are going through something really tough right now and I can’t believe he still found the time to think of me. If you’d keep he and his family in your thoughts or prayers, I’d be grateful.

Sorry to hear about Jeff. I will definitely keep him in my prayers!!!

Thank you for your all that you do for CP!

Great hit Cody!
Praying for Jeff and his family...