• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DoubleTree Monrovia 3/12/09

Smoking Mex

Fuma Lo Que Te Gusta
Allright what the hell has been going on around here lately? At one point we were about 20 strong, and recently our attendance has declined (mine included). I know some can be attributed to weather, some perhaps the economy but we have to get together. :thumbs:

I know Charley, Matt, and Danny, have been holding down the fort and getting together regularly at the DoubleTree and tomorrow is their next scheduled Herf. So who else is coming down? Don't make me drive by your house. :laugh:

I will be there! :thumbs:

I was planning on it, but one of my younger brother types is heading to GA friday morning to be mr. army dude so we're having a going away deal.

How late does everyone usually stay?

I was planning on it, but one of my younger brother types is heading to GA friday morning to be mr. army dude so we're having a going away deal.

How late does everyone usually stay?

Until they close, usually 11:00 or 12:00.

I'll be there. What's the location of the bar?

It is the DoubleTree hotel in Monorvia, it is off of the Huntington Dr. exit off the 210 fwy. We usually gather around the pool area in cabanas. Hopefully you can make it out if you need further info you can always call me 562-254-9625.

Adrian

Crap!!! I was really looking forward to this, but luckily I have a job I can be pissed at :angry:

Things seem quiet on the Doubletree front so I guess there's no herf tonight. Let's do it again next week, 3/26?

4/18 is a busy day for me.

EllisManiaII!!!!

I can't make it tonight, shoot for next week.

Red Dragons! :sign: