• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dry Sticks

Flankers

I just purchased a humidor from a local here in town and he said there are a few stogies left in there, but i don't think they are going to be very well taken care of, so im guessing they may be a little dry, is there any way to get these back to a healthy level? any chance to save them?

any help would be greatly appreciated

-A

Thanks, ill keep that in mind next time i have a question.. which will probably be soon. haha

Depends what they are. If they were really good (and I mean really good) sticks when they were bought, it might make sense to try but if they started out as a yard-gar, there is really no point. You will kill your palate.

I assume that when you purchased the humidor, you were not motivated by the cigars inside. If that is the case, these are like a lottery ticket you find in your pocket...they might not be worth anything, but you might be surprised. It won't hurt to smoke one. If it tastes like sh!t, throw it away.

This happens more than you might imagine. I think we may have stumbled on a new idea for a reality show, "This old Cigar."