• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El Segundo and NYC (try 2 after last thread gone)

insight

Making friends everywhere!
So.... in NYC 2/3-2/6 and El Segundo/Manhattan Beach on/off for the next couple of months.  Lets party

Sure, now you add NYC. We'll probably be buried under all that Super Bowl snow still, but w/e.

"The member insight cannot receive any new messages" ???

I'd love to show you around when you come down, herf, grub, etc etc. as would some of the other SoCal natives.

Let me know if you have any nights/days/lunch free as I work at the 909 Building (CarsDirect) on Sepulveda in El Segundo.

There are plenty a great breakfast/lunch/dinner spots, just let me know your schedule/what you want to do.

Looking forward to it!

Jimmy

I'm the tall guy from SoCal who likes to host herfs and generally have a good time.

edit: double post error

I'm the tall guy from SoCal who likes to host herfs and generally have a good time.

emoshun said:

No not you I know you! It's the OP.

emoshun said:
"The member insight cannot receive any new messages" ???

I'd love to show you around when you come down, herf, grub, etc etc. as would some of the other SoCal natives.

Let me know if you have any nights/days/lunch free as I work at the 909 Building (CarsDirect) on Sepulveda in El Segundo.

There are plenty a great breakfast/lunch/dinner spots, just let me know your schedule/what you want to do.

Looking forward to it!

Jimmy
hmm weird on the pm thing but I am in for sure, next week is pretty screwed but Monday night may be open. If not, plenty of opportunity coming up and I have nothing but time once it gets dark.

Ill try to be around when you're in town! Cant promise anything, as Jimmy could tell ya...

OK... what works for the NYC/LI/NJ/CT guys? Mon, Tues, Weds 2/3-5?

There is no beach in Manhattan!
Tues or Weds works for me.

-Rob

Man tough crowd.  At least Rob is down to hang out, no half measures Gary!

So what is looking good between Tuesday and Wednesday? Do I need a sweatshirt out there, it is like 70 degrees here so I threw away everything with long sleeves

Shorts and a wife beater. You'll fit in if we head down to the Jersey Shore or if Ironpeddler shows up.

Tom, I will vicariously herf with you and locals through Phil!

Jimmy he's coming back to manhattan beach in mid February. Maybe we can herf. I can finally meet you, too!

This sounds like a plan, let's nail down a date so I can have you guys over as I'm happy to host.

The South Bay is not really smoker friendly, and there isn't a B&M here that I respect enough to smoke there.

Jimmy,

As always you're too generous for offering to host. Maybe we can entice other folks from the area like b. Hobs, the black cloud Matt and Charley to name a few. Who knows maybe even Todd!

Todd's been busy growing his hot peppers that he rubs on the cigars he gifts to new members, but he is always welcome.

Let me know once this gets closer.  I missed out on the herf last time and will try to make up for it.

Heard on the radio this morning that they will be shutting down the 405 connecting the valley to the west side starting feb 14th. That would put a serious wrench in the plans for those of us in the north side.