• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Espinosa-05 Laranja Reserva toro

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
So the Laranja s Portuguese for orange and that comes from the orange hue on the brazilian wrapper used to make these. think for a time, Espinosa could not get the orange wrapper and that resulted in several limited editions or exclusive blends for other B&Ms (maybe just Privada?) but I could not corroborate that. Anyway, it is a very well liked blend that has lead to a few other off shoots which I'll review following this.
1/3: Delicious. I'm having a difficult time pulling flavors out. Stone fruit and sweet bread is the best I can do.
2/3: Toasted wheat & graham crackers. Plum or dark cherries. Maybe both.
3/3: Sourdough toast with cinnamon sweetness. Hint of orange.

So I held off on the orange flavor until the end but I swear that I would get it periodically throughout the who cigar. This is my favorite Espinosa cigar so far and probably what got me paying attention to the brand.
IMG_1595.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice review ... I get that Citrus flavor as well! 👍

The line that got me into Espinosas. I love it in the Corona Gorda size, and yes, I get an orange-citrus flavor out of them too.

The line that got me into Espinosas. I love it in the Corona Gorda size, and yes, I get an orange-citrus flavor out of them too.
Pretty much the same here, for me. Once I had a Laranja, I took a bigger interest in Espinosa, beyond 601. I also enjoy the Robusto Extra.