• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ethnic grilled dish ideas?

sar127

theBIGindian
I don't cook much so it's hard for me to recognize a good recipe when I see one online, so I was hoping someone here had some solid standbys they'd be willing to share. The recipes I've found on this forum so far are: Grilled Shrimp Herradura Anejo, Steak Chimmichuri, Carne Asada, and Chicken Fajitas. Other ideas: Korean beef or short ribs, Jerk Chicken, Tandoori chicken or shrimp, Koobideh, Shish, Soltani kabobs, Thai satay, Lemongrass chicken beef, Brazilian, Morrocan, etc.

I don't know if chicken fajitas is a true ethnic grilled dish :) Maybe because I make them all the time.

Stuffed Lamb Chops or Vietnamese Grilled Pineapple Pork Chops?

I don't think it really qualifies as too far off the beaten path in Texas, but going off the things you listed I would add Carnitas - pretty easy to get those right.  

A pivot point off of those Mexican dishes might be some Salvadoran food - seafoods roasted in garlic and butter, also plantains.

I recommend flying CJ out of your house for a week.