• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Euro 2012

mu mike

It's not a lie if you believe it.
Anyone else watching?

Not sure how the Dutch lost. Germany looked bored during its game. I was hoping both teams would lose in the England-France match.

Who wins it all?

I'm watching it. Not sure who wins it all, but I am rooting for Croatia and England to make nice long runs, and hoping it shakes out properly so they don't face off next round.

Clint was watching, but I think he gave up around halftime on Sunday.

Germany vs. Greece is coming up. I find it funny how things work out..given of course the current European financial situation.

If Greece won, now that would be some shit.

I'm not really following it, but I have no choice but to hear how the games are going when I have my windows open! Sounds like Germany beat Greece!

I checked on the scores a few hours ago while the game was still going on. I might actually have to go down to the Sportsplatz and watch the next one with 50 of my drunken new best friends...

Time difference has been killing me to actually see these games. Best I have mostly gotten is highlights and listening on bbc. GO Germany been long time fan since my coach growing up was german.

Italy-Spain tomorrow.
But you all know Spain is going to win.
"Italia va a probar el chile nacional".

Can't say I didn't tell you. Spain is the best team in the world!

Got to agree. For those of you who don't follow internationa football 4-0 is a hell of a rout.

Doc

FU Tom.

We should all celebrate at El Builli tonight. Oh, wait....

Got to agree. For those of you who don't follow internationa football 4-0 is a hell of a rout.

Doc

The Doc is right, The UEFA European Football Championship had been held every four years since 1960 and Spain is the only team that has beaten another in a final by 4-0.
The most successful teams in the Euro Cup have been Spain and Germany with 3 titles each.

Italy was embarrassed so bad that I was sitting outside the hotel bar in Rome last week when the game was being played/televised, and I didn't even know it was going on because it was so quiet inside...