• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Faithful Flock to Garage Door...

Religion and politics are subjects that are not welcome here. We really don't need this.

Doc.

My 2 cents has nothing to do with religion.

Did you guys notice that every one of those people had large moles on their faces?

Perhaps they should be doing a story about the drinking water...

If it makes them happy I am happy for them.

It's them damn Catholic Democrat Tree Hugging communists ;)

I think it is interesting whenever these type of events happen just to see the reaction it evokes. Still, I agree this board may not be the best place to discuss it.

-Mark

I bet the garage owner hopes that it rains soon...

It's them damn Catholic Democrat Tree Hugging communists ;)

Frank, It might be a good idea to keep your mouth shut about your feeling towards politics and religion; and keep these comments to yourself.

I think it is interesting whenever these type of events happen just to see the reaction it evokes. Still, I agree this board may not be the best place to discuss it.

-Mark
Hey guys,
As Mark said, I just found it interesting, religious or not, and that is why I posted it. I wasn't even thinking about religion... MY FAULT. I didn't mean to offend anyone, but should have gave a little more thought before I posted it.

Sorry...